- Placing surveillance reforms in the data protection debate, 6 August 2018.
- India's communication surveillance through the Puttaswamy lens, 18 May 2018.
- Towards a data protection framework for India, 19 February 2018.
- An analysis of Puttaswamy: the Supreme Court's privacy verdict, 20 September 2017.
- The accountability framework of UIDAI: Concerns and solutions, 20 August 2017.
- Grievance redress and enforcement problems in the Aadhaar legal framework, 5 May 2017.
- Emerging themes around privacy and data protection, 12 April 2017.
- Is Aadhaar grounded in adequate law and regulations?, 22 March 2017.
- Should we be uploading FIRs on the internet?, 6 January 2017.
- Towards a privacy framework for India in the age of the internet, 2 November 2016.
- Privacy concerns in the Aadhaar Act, 2016, 21 July 2016.
- Analysing the Information Technology Act (2000) from the viewpoint of protection of privacy, 18 March 2016
- Elements for the proposed privacy law , 9 March 2016
- Protecting citizens from the State: The case for a privacy law, 16 February 2016
- Ordinances on Commercial Courts and the Arbitration Act: Analysing the process problems of drafting law, 22 December 2015
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Author: Vrinda Bhandari
Vrinda Bhandari is a practicing advocate in Delhi.