NASSCOM has openings for two senior technology policy positions.
- Lead policy initiatives focused on industry verticals - IT services, Business Process Management, Data Processing, Communication, FinTech, Banking, E-Commerce, Health and Mobility.
- Work on technology policy issues arising out of concerns around data protection, privacy, reskilling, liability, taxation, competition, net neutrality, ethics etc.
- Represent NASSCOM with government, regulators and members at a senior level. Assist in developing appropriate policies.
- Mentor and lead team members. Develop policy submissions and research papers.
- Work with members, think tanks, research firms, consulting and law firms, multi-stakeholder to build robust policy views.
- Roughly 50-60% of the work will be based on individual contribution and rest based on co-ordination and management.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of ten years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to question status quo, think out of the box and an open mind to contrary view points.
- Experience of working with the Government and Regulators at a senior level.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English.
- Published relevant research papers, blogs and opinion articles in reputed publications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Ethical mindset.
- Knowledge of public economics and law.
- Working experience with reputed (a) policy think tanks, (b) Member of Parliament, (c) law firms and (d) media publications.
- Masters of laws, post graduate qualifications in public policy or economics
Position is Noida based. Email hr[at]nasscom[dot]in with position - policy in subject and a max 400 words write-up with CV.