- Placing surveillance reforms in the data protection debate, 6 August 2018.
- India's communication surveillance through the Puttaswamy lens, 18 May 2018.
- CCI's order against Google: infant steps or a coming-of-age moment?, 22 February 2018.
- Towards a data protection framework for India, 19 February 2018.
- An analysis of Puttaswamy: the Supreme Court's privacy verdict, 20 September 2017.
- Building blocks of Jio's predatory pricing analysis, 27 April 2017.
- Emerging themes around privacy and data protection, 12 April 2017.
- Competition issues in India's online economy, 31 March 2017
- TRAI's consultation towards a net neutrality framework in India, 23 January 2017
- South Africa vs. India: alternative paths to financial reforms, 13 January 2017.
- TRAI's move on net neutrality, 10 February 2016.
- Assessing RBI's medium-term debt management strategy, 18 January 2016.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
Author: Smriti Parsheera
Smriti Parsheera is a researcher at the National Institute for Public Finance and Policy.