Gausia Shaikh is a researcher at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research.
On this blog:
- Rethinking urban land records: A case study of Mumbai, 1 November 2018.
- Do digitised land records mirror reality?, 13 June 2018.
- Digitising land record management in Maharashtra, 8 December 2017.
- Watching India's insolvency reforms: a new dataset of insolvency cases, 30 August 2017.
- A critique of RBI's proposal to regulate pre-paid payment instruments in India, 1 May 2017.
- Weaknesses of recent moves on capital controls for outbound capital flows, 29 October 2016