IGIDR Household Finance Research Workshop24th February, 2018
Seanza Conference Hall, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai
Call for papers
The Finance Research Group at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is inviting papers to be submitted for the workshop on Household Finance Research. The research focus is on:
- Long term participation of investors and households in equity and debt markets.
- How investors change trading and holding patterns in response to news and information.
- The role of financial market intermediaries in improving access to finance.
- FinTech innovations in financial inclusion.
- The regulatory strategy to foster the optimal use of modern finance by firms. What should the law say? What should the regulations say? How should they be enforced?
- Implication of macro-economic policies on household savings and investment behaviour
- Paper submission deadline: 10th February 2018.
- Notification of acceptance: 15th February 2018.
Accommodation at the conference venue for 2 nights (23rd February and 24th February, 2018) will be provided for speakers at the workshop.
Submissions must be sent, as PDF files, to Jyoti Manke at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any clarifications, please contact Jyoti at +91-22-28416592 (office) or +91-98205-20180 (cellphone).