Prasanth Regy is a researcher at the National Institute for Public Finance and Policy.
On this blog:
- RBI's proposal for a Public Credit Registry, 2 August 2017.
- Issues with the regulation of Information Utilities, 12 July 2017.
- Understanding judicial delays in debt tribunals, 16 May 2017.
- Does the NCLT Have Enough Judges?, 6 April 2017.
- Judicial Procedures will make or break the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 24 January 2017.
- Understanding judicial delays in India: Evidence from Debt Recovery Tribunals, 18 May 2016.