CUTS 5th Biennial Competition, Regulation & Development Conference 09-11 November, 2017 Jaipur, India
CALL FOR PAPERS
CUTS and CIRC invite papers for the 5th Biennial Competition, Regulation & Development Conference to be held on 09-11 November, 2017 in Jaipur (India). Interested scholars and practitioners are invited to submit a 500 word abstract for a chance to participate in this Conference and present their paper.
The abstract should be based on any one of the four plenaries of the Conference (below) and should be submitted to the undersigned, along with a brief CV (not more than 2 pages) of the author. Authors are requested to mention the specific ‘Plenary’ their paper is based on while submitting the abstract.
Authors of selected abstracts would be invited to submit full conference papers (3,000 to 4,000 words) for a chance to participate in this conference. On successful selection, the organisers will provide support to the author (air travel, accommodation and meals) to participate in the conference, and present the paper.
II. Plenary Sessions
The abstract/paper should target any one of the following four plenaries of the conference.
- Plenary 1: Revisiting IPR and Competition
- Plenary 2: Disruptive Technologies and Economic Regulations
- Plenary 3: Building Organisational capacities for tackling policy and regulatory uncertainty
- Plenary 4: Challenges and Opportunities of Development Financing for Fostering an Innovation based Ecosystem
For more information, please visit:
Call for Papers https://goo.gl/1yMK3L
Background Note https://goo.gl/pFfby9
III. Important Dates and Deadlines
The following dates/deadlines need to be noted:
- Last date for submission of Abstract (500 words) is 15th April 2017
- Selection of successful Abstract will be done by 30th April 2017
- Last date of submission of Full paper (3,000 to 4,000 words) is 30th June 2017
- Selection of successful papers will be done by 31st August 2017
IV. Further Information and Contacts
All submission and further queries should be directed to Mr. Ashutosh Soni (email@example.com) and Mr. Parveer Ghuman (firstname.lastname@example.org)